All KM events can be entered by our supporters and 70% of all monies raised will go to MNDA in East Kent, the remaining 30% will be used by KM Charity Team to provide services fo0r young people throughout Kent, so fund raising will benefit both MNDA and young people in Kent. For more information on KM Charity Team visit http://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/
Our first KM event will be abseiling off?the tallest building in Maidstone, we would welcome any volunteers to undertake this challenge for us, to raise money for MNDA in East Kent.
Our provisional schedule of events for 2017 is as follows.? There will doubtless be changes and additions, but these are the events known in December 2016 and these form the basis of our plans for 2017.
- 1st Jan? New Years Day Party ? Wrotham Arms, Broadstairs.?Details to follow
- 3rd Feb Race Night – Little Silver Hotel, Tenterden at 7pm.
- 8th Mar Visit to East Kent by Sally Light Chief Executive, MND Association.
- 19th Mar KM Abseil ? Maidstone
- 21st Apr KM Big Quiz – Canterbury
- 23rd Apr KM Big Bike Ride
- 6th May Spring Lunch ? Yarrow Hotel Broadstairs
- 13th May Thanet Coastal Walk (provisional, possibly 20th May)
- 10th June? Football Match ? Kent MNDA?Vs Surrey MNDA
- 11th Jun KM Colour Run
- 18th Jun Choral Concert ? Clagett Auditorium Canterbury Cathedral
- 24th Jun Summer Ball
- 25th Jun KM Charity Walk
- 2nd July KM Dragon Boat Race
- 15th-17th Sep Carp Fishing Competition
- 9th Dec??Christmas Lunch
- 26th Dec??Saltwood Run